Tuesday, September 7, 2010

And we're off!

Flight #1 BOS-JFK
I'm writing now from JetBlue's Terminal 5 at JFK, waiting for the AYCJ kick-off festivities to begin. Can't stay long, my flight to Seattle leaves in an hour.
The kick-off in Boston began at 7:30am, but I had to board at 7:20am and go through security. But as I was checking in, the JB folks were setting up. I was able to be the first to write on their banner of AYCJetters, and got some swag! Neat baggage tags that have the AYCJ logo, a Boston Red Sox cap and lanyard, and a AYCJ sweatshirt!
The JFK kick-off looks to be a lot bigger, they have the whole concourse ready for the event. A lot of AYCJetters are leaving from here today, and like me, came in early from other places to check it out.
1 down, 18 to go!
So excited for this trip!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you keep blogging throughout the month! I was in the same situation as you last year, so I bought an AYCJ pass and had the best month of my life. If I could do it again this year I would.

    I'll be reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!

    I just wanted to tell you: have good flights!

    I will read your adventures from Belgium!

    ReplyDelete